I’m so happy your clicked your way here to learn more about WHAT’S YOUR MUD?. Thank you.
As you can tell by the logo above, I love lotus flowers! I love them because the lotus flower’s growth through the mud is such a great metaphor to represent our journey through life with all the challenges and difficult situations we will encounter along the way.
That’s where I got the name WHAT’S YOUR MUD?
The lotus flower grows boundlessly through the mud and murky waters to reach the light at the water’s surface. Once there, it blooms into one of the most unique and beautiful flowers……it grows through the dark to see the light.
And we can do the same thing, but it depends on what we choose. Every person’s underlying issue, the thing that makes them suffer most, is different. That’s our mud. My mud is anxiety.
Thing is, we all get stuck in some kind of mud.
Sometimes we’re one foot deep into the mud, sometimes two feet or sometimes we’re up to our neck in mud!
What will you choose to do with your mud?
Are you ready for some de-mudification?
No? I know. I totally get it. You may be so entrenched in your mud that you feel like you can’t move. That sound familiar?
That was me too! That’s why I totally get it. At times I still find it challenging to work through my mud.
So no worries because you are now hanging out with someone who’s been there (that would be me!) and still works through the mud.
If there is one thing I could tell you though, it’s that in order to truly heal, you need to take a peek at your mud………..distractions, numbing out, acting like everything is just peachy, doesn’t work. You can keep trying to run away from your mud but the thing is, you can’t.
You run. You sink deeper into the mud.
Here are a few bits I really really want you to know. It’ll take just a minute to read. You’ve read this far, what have you got to lose?
- You may be stuck in the mud longer than you think you will be or ‘should be’ and that’s ok
- There’s multiple ways to start your climb through the mud
- You don’t need to start that climb alone
- It doesn’t matter where you are in the mud that counts, it’s what you do when you’re there.
- Without knowing what it’s like to be stuck in the mud, you’d never know what it’s like to be unstuck – and you will get there. (And it will be SO worth it!)
- The climb through the mud is one of the most magnificent, yet extremely challenging journeys you will embark on.
- Every muddy footprint you create opens new doors, perspectives and opportunities that you wouldn’t even know is there without the muddy mess.
- Being in the mud can suck at times. There’s nothing wrong with that and there’s nothing wrong with you.
- People around you may not get it or understand what you’re going through and that’s ok because you’ve got me in your corner. I’ve been through the muddy mess and I’ll help you through it too. You will get a lot closer to the state of being where what other people think won’t make that much of a difference to you (can I have an AMEN!)
- Daily actions are needed to get to where you want to be – it’s not a ‘take a pill and call me in the morning’ scenario no matter what anyone says.
- Imagine how you will feel when you’re de-mudified? I can tell you from experience it’s pretty darn awesome.
- Imagine what it feels like to soar like a bird – yeah, that!
- You’re finally free to be your own ally – a co-collaborator with Life – and move through with more ease and peace, even when more muckiness appears
- You’ll have the capacity to breathe deep daily
- You will finally feel OK about loving your life! (and it really is OK to love your life!)
But the biggest take-away I’d love for you to get from reading all this is this:
No one can make this muddy climb for you. It’s up to you. Only you can create your muddy footprints that lead to your own unique journey through the mud.
And may I reiterate again that it’s so worth the climb!
Start your climb by checking out my free resources at the Inner Peace Hut. You’ll join the muddy tribe as we all take the deep dive into our very own and unique muddy adventure. Trust me, it’s worth it!